Made by Organicules in West Cork
Our unscented natural deodorant is aluminium, paraben, phthalate and preservative free. Harnessing the anti-bacterial and de-odourizing properties of natural, organic and vegan ingredients, to produce a naturally scented deodorant without essential oils, for those with very sensitive skin.
Our natural deodorants are designed to minimize disruption of the skin microbiome.
All our natural deodorants are plastic free and cruelty free.
Our natural deodorants don't stain clothing, any residue on clothing is removed in a 40 degree Celsius wash.
* Organicules' unscented stick deodorant contains cornstarch and Pink kaolin Clay which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and reducing moisture. Pink clay is particularly useful for sensitive skin, rich in silica it is calming and cleansing.
* Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
* Organic Mango Butter moisturises and soothes the skin and has astringent qualities.
* Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
* We don't use beeswax in our deodorants, instead we use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax. Myrica wax is less occlusive than beeswax, so won't clog your pores. Myrica wax also has a soft velvety skin feel, reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
Our myrica wax is produced through sustainable methods and wild harvested by local farmers in a process monitored by the Union for Ethical Bio Trade.
* Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser. Our unscented deodorant formula balances minimal usage level of Sodium Bicarbonate, with effective usage levels and also includes skin soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as kaolin clay and non-nano zinc oxide to combat and protect against any potential irritation.
It should be noted that a small proportion of the population are sensitive to Sodium Bicarbonate. If, in the very unlikely event that you develop a rash following use of our deodorant, discontinue use immediately.
* Isoamyl Laurate is a natural replacement for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, it helps the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevents a greasy feeling. it is 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.